This will be a list in progress. It will consist of the things I think of as they happen/occur to me so I never forget. Thankfully, the Internet is an excellent substitute for my short-term memory. Thanks, Internet.
1. Never trust anyone who tells you he/she has “an incredible offer.”
2. Cross-contamination is a real thing and when cooking, you need to wash everything all the time. Constantly.
3. If your boxers hang above your pants line at a measurable level, I will disown you and you’ll have to live with one of your two creepy uncles.
4. Country music blows.
5. I never understood the concept of gutters either, but you should probably get them when you actually buy a house.
6. Same with guest towels.
7. Let the charcoal cook for a while. You’re not on television, and no one wants to interrupt a perfectly good meal with a trip to the ER only to have an overweight nurse tell you your eyebrows have been permanently singed.
8. Oil changes are really okay longer than 3K miles. I’m not conspiracy theorist, but I know it’s not going to ruin your car if you go over that much.
9. Wear gloves when you do yardwork. I know it’s not manly, but even if you work for six seconds, you’re my son. Thus, you’re bound to find the poison ivy.
I will continue this list later. My pork chops are done.